Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A Week in Instagram





I am just about caught up! While these pictures are definitely older than a week ago, any Instagram photos following this post will be from the last week or so, I promise. 

P.S. - Want to follow along in real time on Twitter and Instagram? I recently changed my handle to reflect my new married name - just search for @heyksquared.

1. One of the first things we hung up in our new apartment were these skinny wires with clips to showcase my Instagram prints! Currently, they are holding all of our beautiful wedding cards, and soon will be holding the cards we get through the holiday season.

2. Spent my last day at my old office goofing around and taking way too many silly photos. Here's one of the few classy shots with two of my favorite team members. Missing these ladies so much!

3. Derrick and I were fortunate enough to spend our honeymoon in Saint Martin! On our first full day, we explored Phillispburg, and enjoyed taking in this beautiful view over lunch.

4. On our second day, we went horseback riding (it was my first time!) and cooled off in the ocean after a long ride. It was an absolutely incredible experience, and something I would recommend that anyone do, should you be presented with the opportunity.

5. We spent another full day exploring in Saint Barts - a neighboring island with a primarily French population. I couldn't resist snapping a photo of this adorable sign that reads in English "You there! I love you."

6. On our final night on the island, we enjoyed frozen margaritas while taking in a beautiful ocean sunset.

7. Even in the midst of running through the Miami airport trying to make it to our connecting flight, I couldn't resist stopping to snap a quick photo of this beautiful art piece. The airport was gorgeous in comparison to the bleak and bleary walls of BWI and Dulles!

8. Once I got home, I got started on making things official - and changing my name! Hitchswitch makes it easy by filling out all the paperwork for you, and letting you know where to go from there.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing more bleak and disgusting than the airport in Los Angeles. Miami looks so much nicer!!! #catchupBWI

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...