Monday, November 23, 2015

Spring in the Fall



Shirt: Tommy Bahama
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Tory Burch
Earrings: Lauren Ralph Lauren

It's been difficult to dress for the unseasonably warm weather the east coast has been experiencing this fall. If I was still at my old job, which had a very lenient dress code, I'd likely be wearing jeans, tees, and my favorite scarfs. However, now that I'm in a more professional environment, I need to dress appropriately.

I got this colorful, summer blouse on a recent trip to Nordstrom rack, but thought I wouldn't be wearing it until next spring. As luck would have it, this weather has been perfect for more lightweight tops paired with simple cropped pants. To stick with the overall bright feel of my top, I paired it with basic gold flats and dangling aqua and gold earrings.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...