Monday, November 2, 2015

'Tis the Season for Chambray



Dress: L.K. Bennett
Belt: Cole Haan
Necklace: Erickson Beamon for Target
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Socks: Target

To be perfectly honest, I think you can wear chambray all year round. However, I get the most wear out of my favorite chambray pieces in the fall. Not only are they warm and comfortable, I think they are versatile and can be worn with just about everything.

For the cooler weather, I love to pair my chambray dress with rich brown accessories. In this case: my loved leather boots, and a skinny camel colored belt with gold grommets. For finishing touches and to add a little more color, I added a multi-colored layer necklace and cream knee high socks.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...